Crazy GTS action

Poland
Poland
Hi Guys, Im playing GTS from yesterday, and I've noticed something strange.

One guy was driving not so speedy mercedes, and he was lightning-fast on circuit. I was able to catch couple of minutes of last replay. Is it a cheat or some cool car setting?

Hi Guys, Im playing GTS from yesterday, and I've noticed something strange.

One guy was driving not so speedy mercedes, and he was lightning-fast on circuit. I was able to catch couple of minutes of last replay. Is it a cheat or some cool car setting?

Send this to PD, that's nothing new in GT series...

The Mercedes was actually a Tomahawk X if you look at the grid at the end of the video. Somehow the model got applied to the tomahawk instead?

IMO looks more like a glitch than hacking. Always online in GT Sport should make sure hacking doesn't happen too because no save file edits.

A friend of mine had the same issue happening to him. Apparently it's cars appearing with the wrong body. Clearly a glitch.

That replay is amazing! Don't believe that tune settings would make a car that fast. At least they shouldn't.

Agreed. Watching that takes me back to playing some arcade racer from 20 years ago. Obviously a deal-breaker for any racing godfathers trying to filter through virtual racers that may do good in real-life racing.
Anyway, just for the record, till we solve the mystery:

youtubepassjpg_zpshohmls61.jpg

youtubemercglitchjpg_zpslqxnlplz.jpg

youtubekosmalajpg_zpsmoblw7pa.jpg

See the bug thread, a lot of us experiencing cars handling completely different since the new races went up, if they're handling worse then more people are going to speak up but in this case if they're handling much better people are more likely to be happy about it and keep quiet if its their car lol.

...:lol:

That's one heck of a fast Mercedes. I'd like to know what it had for breakfast. What an interesting bug, if the above post about wrong car bodies showing up is real.

The Mercedes was actually a Tomahawk X if you look at the grid at the end of the video. Somehow the model got applied to the tomahawk instead?
OK but seriously does the Tomahawk X (haven't got one) actually drives ballistic like that normally? If so, gotta get myself one of those...:cheers:

Back