Crazy new cheating method at race start

• Thread starter MrBrunoA
  • 41 comments
Not sure what you mean by faster

If hes in front of you there is much room lap to lap to cut a faster lap time but still be behind in Track Position. End of the Race Track position matters. You could start last and beat the guy who snag pole a second each lap faster but if his track position is in front of you across the line he wins. I get fastest lap without winning the race it don't mean anything.

Either way HE could of been looking at you doing triple axle pirouettes while you saw him zoom what you see is not really whats going on. Ive seen what you've seen and worse in some videos lol it's at no fault of the users so big deal, its fair play as after not being the users fault or even in their control in most cases (aside from get a faster connection lol) it can happen to anybody and while you see stupidness hes actually driving just as you are while he see you or anybody else doing that.

Just replying to your comment about my possible accusation of cheating as an excuse for not being fast enough. Couldn't care less if there're others faster than me, though it was not the case with that guy.

Here's something for your edification! :cheers: Take a gander at this!

Seems like you're the one having a hard time following this discussion. I'm pretty sure it was just a glitch, not sure if lag or other bug, seeing that it's not possible for user inputs during auto-drive. Your video shows cars bouncing which is a common effect of lag and has absolutely nothing to do with a car accelerating to 200+ Km/h suddenly like in my video.

Just replying to your comment about my possible accusation of cheating as an excuse for not being fast enough. Couldn't care less if there're others faster than me, though it was not the case with that guy.

Seems like you're the one having a hard time following this discussion. I'm pretty sure it was just a glitch, not sure if lag or other bug, seeing that it's not possible for user inputs during auto-drive. Your video shows cars bouncing which is a common effect of lag and has absolutely nothing to do with a car accelerating to 200+ Km/h suddenly like in my video.

The vast majority in this thread think it’s a glitch, lag, connection issue not a cheat or exploit. The likes each post has received means that even people that haven’t posted also largely agree it’s not cheating. Could it not be possible you got it wrong instead of all those other people? ;)

My Bad I thought you were upset because he finished in front of you, didnt realize you beat him in the race, so whats the problem then?

Seems like you're the one having a hard time following this discussion.

How so?

I'm pretty sure it was just a glitch, not sure if lag or other bug, seeing that it's not possible for user inputs during auto-drive

Its a well Know thing, no mystery nothing special, just a lil funky visuals hopefully cleared up.

Your video shows cars bouncing which is a common effect of lag and has absolutely nothing to do with a car accelerating to 200+ Km/h suddenly like in my video.

Lag side to side lag forward and back same thing, its been said OLD NEWS even new to the game players have seen it like myself :D lol its not like GT5/GT6 with hacked cars also refereed to as glitched cars ;) or cheating is any way

The vast majority in this thread think it’s a glitch, lag, connection issue not a cheat or exploit. The likes each post has received means that even people that haven’t posted also largely agree it’s not cheating. Could it not be possible you got it wrong instead of all those other people? ;)

Seems like you haven't been following the discussion. I agreed it was a glitch back in post #10. What else do you want me to do?

My Bad I thought you were upset because he finished in front of you, didnt realize you beat him in the race, so whats the problem then?

How so?

Its a well Know thing, no mystery nothing special, just a lil funky visuals hopefully cleared up.

Lag side to side lag forward and back same thing, its been said OLD NEWS even new to the game players have seen it like myself :D lol its not like GT5/GT6 with hacked cars also refereed to as glitched cars ;) or cheating is any way

So I post a 45 secs video, without showing who won the race, and you assume I'm a sore loser complaining about losing a meaningless race I entered just to up my SR a bit. If you think a glitch that resulted in a perfect overtake from a car that looked like a rocket (not cars bouncing due to lag) is something normal you see everyday, good for you. I haven't seen this in one year playing GTS and wanted to show and understand what happened, knowing that there're bugs and cheating going on with the game, so I posted. Let this thread die and feel free to message me if you have a video showing a glitch like the one I posted.

Yep, just a glitched Auto-Drive at race start.

Other than that, the car in question really isn't doing anything out the ordinary.
You have to consider how far back down the track it was when released from Auto-Drive.

Here's an example I found on Youtube.

The car in question.

45958684204_c249fa3ce9.jpg

46683564631_27c827a73e.jpg

45958681474_2e332bc7bb.jpg

And this car from Youtube starting from 11th on the grid.

45958688044_af045ef3bf.jpg

45958686134_c475991c7c.jpg

46683565241_7d19e82a53.jpg

Near enough the same speeds as they start the race and accelerate towards turn 1. 👍

*cough*

EDIT: Check the date, this was the last Gr.3 outing at Interlagos.

These things happen, get a grip. It was one inconsequential Sport Mode race, unless you have evidence of it repeatedly and continually being done by the same person? I'll wait...

That SR drop from the guy driving straight into the back of him is infuriating.

*cough*

EDIT: Check the date, this was the last Gr.3 outing at Interlagos.

These things happen, get a grip. It was one inconsequential Sport Mode race, unless you have evidence of it repeatedly and continually being done by the same person? I'll wait...

Same glitch. Thanks for sharing. Glad to know it's not an exploit. But please, don't be over sensitive about my accusation of cheating, as I already agreed a million years ago it was a glitch. Get a grip yourself now.

That SR drop from the guy driving straight into the back of him is infuriating.
Him? You mean me? :lol:
All told, I recieved:
  • SR drop for someone running in the back of me
  • Time penalty for "cutting" the corner after being unable to brake in time for the corner from being boosted from 103 to 143.
  • SR drop (again) for being hit after I rejoined the track.
  • Time penalty (again) for running off track while attempting to limit time lose from being hit out wide.
Best. Penalty. System. Ever :lol::lol:

Chill out OP, don’t go attacking people for countering your claims in the thread title.
Smile and move on mate :D

Same glitch
I wouldn't even call it a glitch, not by what most gamers would understand a glitch to be: a programming/design error that can be exploited, by way of a user action, to gain an advantage. As the user has no control under Auto-Drive its not really a glitch, its just the internet doing what the internet does occasionally and the best programmers in the world can't even compensate for; being the internet.

Back