Creating "Goodbye GT5!" lounge [AGAIN] on Thursday 6:30-7 PM GMT (Entries here. More details on OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6ranTur15m05
  • 25 comments
  • 1,849 views
Messages
515
Turkey
The Internet
Messages
muratkaan2000
As I can only play on my PS3 on Sundays at 3:00-7:45 PM GMT, [I can play it for 1 hour on Thursday just for this week] I thought "Hey, I already pre-ordered GT6. It is coming on Friday. I think I should make a goodbye lounge at GT5 before the big day." Then I finally decided to make one. The title will be "Goodbye GT5!" and I will start it at probably around 6:30-7:00 PM at GMT. Up to 16 will be able to join the lounge where we will say our goodbyes to one of the greatest racing games ever made. The race type will be a "Race for Real" or whatever you call it. I can't decide what type of cars, the track or the number of laps the race will have. You guys should decide it. (I did decide it now. Top Gear Test Track, Formula 1 (you guys should decide the type of car), 20 laps.) To enter, just post a reply to this thread that shows that you want to join the lounge. Better hurry up, because only the first 15 will be accepted. Also, you should say the track, the car type and the number of laps you want in the race. I will upload the race to YouTube as well. Anyway, I think I gave enough information. See you on Thursday 6:30-7:00 PM GMT.
Entered Users: 6ranTur15m05 (host) (15 left)
 
Last edited:
You do know that the Ferrari F10 and F2007 are returning, right? Same holds true for the Formula GT. :)

Hopefully I'll be able to attend (PSN: TeamACZRARacingo) but no guarantees. :) Farewell GT5!
 
You do know that the Ferrari F10 and F2007 are returning, right? Same holds true for the Formula GT. :)

Hopefully I'll be able to attend (PSN: TeamACZRARacingo) but no guarantees. :) Farewell GT5!
OK, you can join. Just make sure you'll be online at that time. I think it will be 12 PM EST at your time.
 
Last edited:
I'll try to join. PSN: ultihydro
Will it be a shuffle cruise? I like that.
 
Why not on the Top Gear Test Track? That track won't be in GT6...
 
I'll try to join. PSN: ultihydro
Will it be a shuffle cruise? I like that.
Accepted.

OK... maybe but I more want to do it with cars that will NOT be in GT6.

Why not on the Top Gear Test Track? That track won't be in GT6...
OK, I changed it to Top Gear test track. Do you want to join too?
 
What time would it be in England??
I dont know which one is GMT.
 
Whoops. Double post :(
 
Last edited:
If I am free at 6 (which I believe I will be), I would quite like to be a part of this lounge :)
 
Bit late, but can I join?
 
I started it! Everyone, type in the lounge number. It is 1472 6118 4130 9223 5614 Edit: Changed car type to Nascar due to the fact that FiftyBelowZero doesn't have any F1 cars.
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately the race never happened. :(((((
 
Aw, I'm too late :(. I went to read the Rewind today, and I saw a link to this thread.
 
UPDATE: I will start the lounge again around Thursday 6:30-7:00 PM GMT. Be on time, because I will only have just above an hour to play.
 
Back