Hi guys
I've created a profile in GT4 and have done about 8% of it but i did sort of cheat and win a rally car and sell it on for a very high price so i feel like starting again, but before i do that i was wondering if i could create a new profile without deleting my existing one.
I have no second memory card to back it up to though, i do however have a USB memory stick which i dont think is possible to back up to though.
Any help would be appriciated
Thanks
I've created a profile in GT4 and have done about 8% of it but i did sort of cheat and win a rally car and sell it on for a very high price so i feel like starting again, but before i do that i was wondering if i could create a new profile without deleting my existing one.
I have no second memory card to back it up to though, i do however have a USB memory stick which i dont think is possible to back up to though.
Any help would be appriciated
Thanks