creating threads for hosting photo shoot lobbies...

Skygrasper550

Back and forth between gaming and Gunpla
Premium
Philippines
Philippines
skygrasper_550--
I was planning on hosting some GT6 photo shoot lobbies in the near future, and was wondering about the appropriate location to post the thread. What I do plan is, after the photo shoot, I'd post pictures of it in the same thread. So I was wondering, would it be appropriate if

a) I made one thread in the GT6 Photomode section, and use it to organize photo shoots and post pictures of it? Or, is it more preferable if...

b) I made the photo shoot hosting thread in another, more appropriate section of the forums and make another thread in the GT6 Photomode section which then contains the pictures of said photo shoots?

Thanks for the help.

I would post a thread in the Online Events Forum with a link to a Gallery of Photo Shoots in the Photomode Forum. JMHO. ;)

I think option 'B' would be the best way to organize this.

so it's B then. if that's the case, where should i post the hosting thread? photonrider said something about an Online Events forum. i apologize but i can't seem to find it :dunce::dunce::dunce:

You'll find it under Gran Turismo 6 > GT6 Online Racing. If you want to make it a regular thing, you'd probably want to put it in the Clubs section.

You'll find it under Gran Turismo 6 > GT6 Online Racing. If you want to make it a regular thing, you'd probably want to put it in the Clubs section.

yes I do plan on making it a regular thing. I was also planning into posting the thread at the Online Races section but it would be kind of awkward because I won't be hosting races :dunce: just photo shoots :D okay then, I'll try the Clubs section. Thank you. This thread will now close and self-destruct in 5... 4... 3...

Back