Credit money

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 8 comments
  • 954 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
wigan, UK
Messages
mass_effect3
Hi guys,

I wonder how much limited credit for GT6? As I saw GT store to buy 1m, 5m and 7 million credit?

7 Million cost you £40 for that. if 7 million run out, can do more or not? it active or open?

Thank you and please accept my apologise for my english sentence,

Thank you for understanding.

Martyn
 
You can buy it as many times as you want.
 
I think another thread has a figure of 50,000,000 credits as a limit, but don't take my word for it.

I see no need to buy credits at this point. If I do, I will probably buy just enough for a Mazda 787B when I need that class of car. Still, that car is only 2,100,000 credits. Was something like 5,250,000 in GT5. I'll bet I have enough by then.
 
20 million credit limit, same as GT5. (Which will cost £127.92 if you buy credit packs) :mad:
 
20 million credit limit, same as GT5. (Which will cost £127.92 if you buy credit packs) :mad:

50 million
 
50 million
Yeah apparently it went up with the update.... my 'I learned something today' 👍
 
Yeah apparently it went up with the update.... my 'I learned something today' 👍

I still don't know why there is a cap at all, though. Not like I'll ever hit the cap anyway, but come on, lol.
 
Back