Credit Purchases region locked?

• Thread starter PsxMicha
  • 2 comments
Germany
Germany
Hey Guys!

I live in Germany and I pre ordered the game. I got the pre order bonus (3 cars and 100.000 credits) when I started playing.

then I played with a different PSN account (US store account) and I only got the 3 cars, but no money

is this a bug or is this some kind of region lock?

I do not think its a region lock. I have 3 accounts on mine (all US) and my main account (the one that made the pre-order purchase) got the cars and the credits. My alt and alt-alt both only got the cars, no extra credits.

I can only assume the bonus credits are tied to the purchasing account and the cars apply to all accounts on the machine.

Hey Guys!

I live in Germany and I pre ordered the game. I got the pre order bonus (3 cars and 100.000 credits) when I started playing.

then I played with a different PSN account (US store account) and I only got the 3 cars, but no money

is this a bug or is this some kind of region lock?
I have the exact same problem.

My old, main account is Portuguese. But when I moved to Germany I could only buy from the German store with my German CC or passage cards bought in Germany, so I buy all my games in the German PS store but play them on my Portuguese, main account.

I got the preorder cars but the 1.5 millions are nowhere to be seen.

Back