Credits for livery / decals ?

• Thread starter Anferknee
  • 9 comments
England
England
Does anyone else think it would be a great idea for creators of decals or liveries to be awarded a small amount of in game credits every time another GT Sport player adds one of your designs to their libary ?
I really like messing around with the livery editor, I do it more than racing in the game at the moment and I think the fact I can use other users liveries is a fantastic feature of the game and it's cool to think other users might be racing around in something I thought up. I reckon I've used hundreds of user created decals too that are invaluable to me as I don't have a p.c. or anything to create or upload them from.
What if the creators of gran turismo offered say 1000 credits to the creator every time someone added a decal or livery to their own catalogue as reward for their efforts put into creating them for the games community ? Some designs must take many hours of work that could have been spent earning credits on track.
I think it would be a cool feature for the Gran Turismo game community.

Last edited:
I'm not really fussed about credits or anything like that, I don't even care about likes, what I'd like is just to know how many people have clicked to add something to their collection.

Yeah I agree, I'd like to know that too.
I think the community sharing part of this game is great.
Just asking about credits as I've just about ran out of credits through purchasing cars to try designs out.
I'll have to get stuck into some racing, which isn't a bad thing.

Yeah I agree, I'd like to know that too.
I think the community sharing part of this game is great.
Just asking about credits as I've just about ran out of credits through purchasing cars to try designs out.
I'll have to get stuck into some racing, which isn't a bad thing.

To be honest, I've done something with GTS I don't normally do, and that's basically cheat. If I know I'm going to be spending a few hours on decals in a night, I'll just set-up a custom race in GTS (Gr1 vs N100) and leave the elastic bands in charge of the controller, that way, after spending an evening creating decals, I go to the PS4 to check them, and I've got several hundred thousand credits waiting for me.

To be honest, I've done something with GTS I don't normally do, and that's basically cheat. If I know I'm going to be spending a few hours on decals in a night, I'll just set-up a custom race in GTS (Gr1 vs N100) and leave the elastic bands in charge of the controller, that way, after spending an evening creating decals, I go to the PS4 to check them, and I've got several hundred thousand credits waiting for me.

Hahaha....genius..!!!
I might have to give it a try.

Last edited:
I'd rather have mileage exchange points than credits. Need more paint and rims to make more liveries!

I don't see it happening but it's not a bad idea. 25pts and 100 credits for every download or use in a race? That might be kinda cool.

I'm with you on wanting to see how many have added to their collection. Would be nice to know my efforts are actually being used. Every time I see something I know I made I give it a like or a repost. :)

I'd rather have mileage exchange points than credits. Need more paint and rims to make more liveries!

I don't see it happening but it's not a bad idea. 25pts and 100 credits for every download or use in a race? That might be kinda cool.

I'm with you on wanting to see how many have added to their collection. Would be nice to know my efforts are actually being used. Every time I see something I know I made I give it a like or a repost. :)

Like the idea of the mileage points too.

Agree with all the above.

When I like a livery, that means to me, that I've added it and will use it, same for decals. I sometimes will mention "added" to give that more attention to the creator.

I agree it'd be great, but it is open to exploitation from a person with 2 PSN accounts...

Back