Credits for online racing? Can someone confirm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 2 comments
  • 550 views
Messages
10,270
Germany
Bonn
Messages
GTAce
Okay, I know one of the biggest wishes from "us" is, to get Credits and XP for online races, but now I've read this on gtr4u.de:
Und man bekommt Geld fürs online fahren. Bin grad 2 Stunden gefahren und hab 100000cr mehr auf dem Konto. Es wird aber nicht angezeigt, also vorher euch euren Kontostand merken und vllt ne Stunde online zocken, kommt vllt auch auf die Länge an wie lange ihr gefahren seit, also dumm rumstehen hilft da wohl nicht :( .
"And you do get money for driving online. I just drove two hours and have 100.000 Cr. more on my account. You won't get a note, so you have to remember the amount of money you own and drive for, maybe, an hour online. Just standing around won't help it seems."


Can someone confirm this?
Here is the link to the post: http://www.gtr4u.de/verschiedene-racing-games/gran-turismo/p690083-gran-turismo-5/#post690083
 
why don't you test it out dude
 
A legitimate question, but no time right now unfortunately. 8(
 
Back