Credits not calculating properly

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oldster
  • 4 comments
  • 586 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
Messages
sgetiohs
I just did the beginner's non-race car seasonal at Brand's Hatch, winning 2 races in a row. I am at 200% log in bonus and signed in. The 50,000 credit should have been 100,000 credits. First time it only paid about 80,000. The second time 35,700 credits.

I went to the offline National A races and ran the first MR race (at Madrid track). Winning this race also, but actually had 56,000 credits deducted!

Is anyone having or has had this problem?
I just bought GT6 about 10 days ago, and I do not think this has happened but I am not sure.

I would appreciate any help, sugesstions, etc.
Thank you
 
Sounds like your game data is corrupted. The first thing I would try is deleting your game data and try reinstalling the game and updates.
DO NOT delete your save data just the game data. Found in the game data utilities menu.
 
Sounds like your game data is corrupted. The first thing I would try is deleting your game data and try reinstalling the game and updates.
DO NOT delete your save data just the game data. Found in the game data utilities menu.
ryzno: Thank you. I went through the delete and reinstall and every thing seems better. I started checking every credit payout with a calculator, and I think I can finally stop that and just enjoy.
 
You're welcome, glad I could help:cheers:
 
Sounds like Kaz wants more IAP's!
 
Back