Crispin's garage

• Thread starter bcrispin
  • 8 comments
Brazil
Brazil
bcrispin
GT500 Lexus SC430 / 600cv / Racing Soft Tires

This setup is for High Speed Ring, maybe works well at other fast racing tracks like Monza. I use only Turbo Kit 3. Fast, low tires and gas consume, high stability, this car is good for long races.

Last edited:
Replay

Ascari/500pp/soft sport tires

I was driving the Ferrari 250 GT passo corto at Ascari. It was 2 Supras and my Passo Corto. It's difficult to go fast at turns with a classic car in Ascari, it's easy to loss control. That race was really fun.

Setup BMW M4 Coupé (Race)

The first time I bought the M4 it still hadn't parts for tuning, then i sold it. But after that it now could be tuned, and then I decided to test it again. That car is sick! The M4 has a very smooth handle. This setup works better putting bodykit A. Power and a nice look, the M4 is amazing.

Racing soft tires. Bodykit A.

UPDATE: If you want to be faster, put the LSD initial torque to 8. It may oversteers, but still runs great.

Last edited:
Hi there, nice start 👍 and welcome aboard :cheers:. This is not a complaint, but have you thought about putting an index, as you get more tunes in there it may help people to find what they are looking for. I love that Berlinetta, such a beautiful car. Keep them coming sir.:gtpflag:

Hi there, nice start 👍 and welcome aboard :cheers:. This is not a complaint, but have you thought about putting an index, as you get more tunes in there it may help people to find what they are looking for. I love that Berlinetta, such a beautiful car. Keep them coming sir.:gtpflag:

Yeah, I'm thinking of how I can put everything into a clear index. That Berlinetta is amazing :cheers:. Thank you for your feedback. ;)

Honda S2000 '04 (US) 450PP (Sport Soft tires)

A nice and fast car for 450pp. Transmission is set specifically for Suzuka, but it works fine at any track, you just have to set final gear.

Latest Posts

Back