Crispy's Storefront! (M3 E30 DTM, Rat Rod Bel Air Request))

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 16 comments
United States
Allen, Texas
crispychicken49
crispychicken49
Hello everyone, I thank you for your interest in my storefront today. If you buy my items the first week of Forza you get a 50% Bonus discount! I only have one design available, but as I obtain more and more cars, you'll start to see a difference. So here we go!

Warsteiner BMW M3 E30 DTM "20th Anniversary Edition"
4,000 cR
My tribute to the greatest DTM car in history! Since it is this cars 20th anniversary since it last races, I included a license plate that reads; "20th Anniversary". I hope you like it!
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Jeremy Clarkson's Mitsubishi Starion
5,000 cR
Search: Top Gear

Suzuki SX4 WRC 2008
7,000 for the Livery, 20,000 for the Setup.
Look for designs under Suzuki.​
If your looking for some good backfire photo's, then you may want to use this car. It seems almost every time you let off the the gas, it'll pop a flame in your face!

More photo's to come! There are actually three versions of the car. One for me, one for the Forza Planet Club, and another for the auction house. With the tuning setup, livery, and your very own SX4, you can create your own!

Thanks!

Started on a secret project. All I can say is that it features a WRC Car, and a manufacturer that was just implemented onto Forza. And there's a little Top Gear in the blood!

OMG FM4 has a Starion, that I did not know - I love that damn car.

Hurry up Friday.

Scaff

Thank you everyone for your credits! Starting tomorrow, everything in my storefront will be 1,000 Credits, I figured my prices are a bit high at the moment.

After a long break from creating liveries, I decided to get back. I will post all the photos of my logo's, but until then, I have a new project! I actually contemplated this as being my first full car livery before FM4 came out. (Well, besides Jeremy Clarkson's Starion! ;)) I decided to do the Suzuki SX4 WRC '08 before. I spent the past week planning it out, looking over eek's livery editor guides. (Matching colors guide came especially useful tonight) So far I've gotten the base livery done, with most of the logo's finished as well! The real challenge will be the main logo, as it's quite intricate. For now, I can't tell you what it is, however, I will give a trivia question. The first person to get it right, will get a copy of the car, with the livery, and tune setup already installed, for free! Here it is:

This car is celebrating it's 20th Anniversary since the last time it raced. It was made in Germany, and still holds the record for the most wins in the series it participated in. What car is it?

I'm looking for Manufacture, Model, and Series it participated in. You guys have a total of one week to answer, once this car is on my storefront, you won't be able to enter. If nobody gets the question right, the person with the closest answer will get the car. Good luck, and expect more cars to start coming through again!

Wow that was quick, only 41 minutes after I posted! Well congratulations, it's looking like later today, maybe tomorrow when it will be done, so expect it in your garage soon!

As for everyone else, I can't post pics up yet, but I can tell you I'm making it as exact as possible, down to the parts installed. Therefore I needed good reference images, and a specs list. Upon a quick Google Search, I found this page. Thank you to the author's, and that's an incredible job on that car! Would love to make this car in real life if I had money. :lol:

After I finish this livery, I will start taking requests for real world liveries. If you do have a request, please include a couple of large sized photos for me to use. I will send you a copy of the car if you request it. I will try and create a tune that will allow it to compete with other cars in it's real world class.

A few new additions to my storefront.

Added the M3 DTM car, and I will start to take requests from anyone! The person who requests the car MUST have a good amount of reference images. If your request has been taken, I will state it in the title. When the design is finished, I will send you a copy of the car!

Justin, your car will be sent to you tomorrow!

^Rat Rod Bel Air? I'll try my best at it! Give me a little time however as I need to recover from a bad biking accident.

I hope you didn't get far or even started. I figured this might be days or a week. Not a month. No need to continue. Not interested any longer.

Latest Posts

Back