Croc. Hunter LIVE

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigwhlkid
  • 19 comments
  • 909 views
Messages
405
this should be quite interesting though i would suppose they might have a time delay on the live feed.

i sure hope he gets injured, not that i want somthing like that to happen to someone, but i think it could bring him to a level of sanity equal to that of a normal person.

Tonight, June 10, at 9pm et. on Animal Planet.
 
By crikey! :lol: I just might have to watch this tonight ;)
 
No. It's still on. It is on untill 11PM.
 
you guys know that Steve is the biggest wanker on the planet?
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
you guys know that Steve is the biggest wanker on the planet?


:lol: Wot are you talkin about, bloke? :lol:
 
Yes, he's such a wanker. :| I've been to his zoo up in Queensland, it was ok, but sometimes he's a bit of an idiot.
 
I hate him. I'd like to visit his zoo, but I still hate him.
 
Back when I used to smoke weed about everyday,my friends and I would always watch that show while we were stoned.Then one day I watched it sober,and man did it suck:eek:
 
i think that mostly Americans like him...nobody here in AUS do
 
Originally posted by qjasonp
Back when I used to smoke weed about everyday,my friends and I would always watch that show while we were stoned.Then one day I watched it sober,and man did it suck:eek:

rotfl.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by qjasonp
Back when I used to smoke weed about everyday,my friends and I would always watch that show while we were stoned.Then one day I watched it sober,and man did it suck:eek:
:lol:
 
Come to think of it, that's kinda how it was once I saw "the Wall" sober........... "Jesus Christ, he's shaving his NIPPLES off?!?!?" :eek: :confused: :odd:
shakehead.gif
 
Originally posted by Rat Bastid
Come to think of it, that's kinda how it was once I saw "the Wall" sober........... "Jesus Christ, he's shaving his NIPPLES off?!?!?" :eek: :confused: :odd:
shakehead.gif

exactly what i thought, i reckon you have to be stoned to watch that one
 
ha, ha, ha. EVERYONE in Australia thinks he is a complete toss, I dont know anyone who likes him!
 
some dopey americans obviously do, he knows that they are gullible for this kind of **** (j/k)
 
His show is so dumb. That is the reason I like him. I think Mr. Zoo from KChat on GTA:VC is a good representation of him :lol:

"...They made me say,I love you!" :lol:
 
Hey, Bollocks! We all know he's an idiot, but he's a funny idiot!! :p

Here's another one from my stoner days; Remember "Bill Nye, the Science Guy"? I still catch his show every so often. :D
 
Funny?!? new one on me :p
 
Back