Crook's Trade Thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crook
  • 18 comments
  • 1,033 views
Messages
245
United Kingdom
Coventry
Messages
XE_Crook
Messages
CrookZr
Welcome to my thread, I will update this thread with new cars and paints once I have time.
If you want one of my cars, then offer me something, because if it isn't in my wanted list, then still might consider your offer.
​

Cars I'm looking for:
Anything RWD - Super GT cars etc.
I will trade any of these:
Premium:

Ferrari 512BB '76 - Rosso Chiaro - 4/17/2 - Modified
Toyota Vitz RS 1.5 '07 - Dark Grey Mica Metallic - 1/17.6/1 - Modified
Lexus LFA '10 - Platinum Metallic - 3/13.9/1 - Modified
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95 - Lilac Silver Metallic - 4/26.1/2 - RM'ed- TRADED
Standard:

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 - Rosso Alfa - 0/0/0
Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98 - Yellow - 0/0/0
Mazda 323f 93' - Brilliant Black - 0/0/0
Acura NSX Coupe '97 - Kaiser Silver Metallic - 0/0/0
Subaru 360 58' - Fresh Blue - 0/0/0
Prius G Touring Selection (J) '03 - Jade Green Mica Metallic - 1/1.9/0
Cizeta V16T 94' - Alpine White - 3/37.0/3
Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98 - Off Black Mica - 0/0/0
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car - 2/1,181.0/0 - TRADED
Nismo 400R - Sonic Silver Metallic - 0/0/0
Mazda MX-Crossport Concept '05 - K2RED - 0/0/0
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 - Silber - 1/0/0
Mazda6 5-Door '03 - Titanium Grey Metallic II - 0/0/0
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 - Timberline Green Pearl Coat -0/0/0
Mazda BP Falken RX-7 '03 - 3/1,121.5/0
Mini Cooper 1.3L '98 - Volcano Pearl - 1/0/0
NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version 95' - 1/0/0​
 
Last edited:
i am willing to trade! i have the ER34
 
What would you like?
My list is in the OP :)
 
Updated.
 
Enzo is untradeable ;)
 
What do you want for the Mini Cooper 1.3 '98 I am trying to get a lot of them!
 
Anything, do you have a Blitz ER34 04? if not then make me an offer:p Anything japanese, rwd will do.
 
I will trade cz3 tarmac rally car for '04 ER34
 
Crook
Anything, do you have a Blitz ER34 04? if not then make me an offer:p Anything japanese, rwd will do.

Em, the premium blitz???
 
No, it's a standard.
Trade me something else :p
 
Crook
No, it's a standard.
Trade me something else :p

Ok, I may have it with miles then!
 
0/0/0 Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 for Cappuccino RM OK?
 
car is sent, enjoy it!
 
Bump.
 
Back