Cross Platform GTPlanet Time Trial Section

United Kingdom
Near Reading, Uk
JohnSchoonsBeard
I'm posting this here in an attempt to widen the audience of the time trial section. In case anyone has not ventured into the depths of the GTPlanet menu structure we have at least 3 time trials open currently in the time trial/single race part of GTPlanet Project Cars Online. 2 have been restarted after the leaderboard wipe and the third is new (if you have the Yellowbird). Join in the fun.

They are cross platform so anyone can take part (well you do need access to Project Cars). Post as many updates as you like. No closing dates unless there's a good reason e.g. leaderboards are reset

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/pcars-single-races-time-trials.376/

Last edited:
It would be a lot of fun to see many more participants from all platforms on these TT's. There are drivers of all calibre and wheel and pad users. C'mon folks, give it a spin!

i just got inside the top 10 for the first time ever (don't do TTs much) at Road America in a Formula A. There seems to be some lag in the times being posted. I ran another second faster but it hasn't updated yet. Well chuffed!

(Thanks to @Zakspeed_TV for his setup, I'm using a modified version myself 👍)

EDIT: new time is up, puts me 10th as of today

i just got inside the top 10 for the first time ever (don't do TTs much) at Road America in a Formula A. There seems to be some lag in the times being posted. I ran another second faster but it hasn't updated yet. Well chuffed!

(Thanks to @Zakspeed_TV for his setup, I'm using a modified version myself 👍)

EDIT: new time is up, puts me 10th as of today

Nice 1 👍 Yes sometimes it can take about 10 mins to update

Back