Crowoods Soundvids [Nordschleife part V- VIII online HD]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crowood
  • 12 comments
  • 1,798 views
Messages
508
Germany
Germany
Messages
Crowood
I allways liked awesome cars taking off or flybye, so i searched a spot in GT5 where thats possible. Think i found one!

Other cars will come soon =)

I will be able to make high defenition vids by next week 👍






 
Last edited:






 
Last edited:
What´s that?! Fog on la sarthe track? :sly:

 


HD time BABY :sly:



 
Last edited:
I was working on a huge Nodschleife Vid, but then my Ps3 crashed.....lost all my replay data and must now start again from a scratch.....

2 vids i recorded yersterday:


 
Do these vehicles have OEM exhaust or are they equipped with a kit?
 
are you using your default TV speakers? i have regonized since i have my 5.1 dolby sound system, the GT5 sounds has improved a lot
 
What do you want for the orange supra? i collect tem ill be willing to trade a car up to a mil..........just send me a personal message and tell me what you want.
 
Do these vehicles have OEM exhaust or are they equipped with a kit?

M5 is stock, the supra got sport exhaust.

are you using your default TV speakers? i have regonized since i have my 5.1 dolby sound system, the GT5 sounds has improved a lot

No i don´t use my TV speakers. I also run a 5.1 system, the vids are recorded in 5.1 too, but youtube is not able to play it.

What do you want for the orange supra? i collect tem ill be willing to trade a car up to a mil..........just send me a personal message and tell me what you want.

Sorry it´s not for sale ^^


I am working on my "A day at Nordschleife in GT5" again, so expect a new soundvid soon.

(Spoiler): Including cars like, lambos, supras, skylines, minis, audis, vws, muscles and more. :sly:
 
Last edited:
So far i completed four parts from my Nordschleife series: (four more to come)

part I

part II

part III

part IV
 
Here the final parts V to VIII

part V

part VI

part VII

part VIII
 
Back