Cruise Club

Messages
25
Messages
DanWhite50
Messages
DanWhite50
Just seeing if anyone is interested in joining a cruise club/if there are already clubs in place?

I was part of a LFS team years back and more recently Forza 3 Cruise club and Midnight Cruisers also on fm3. I have no website experience but ideally I'd like to get either a sub-forum on here or set up our own one. I also race and would consider myself to be competitive on-line however sometimes I just want to kick back and chill out. I think the highway track would be absolutely ideal for a play. I am part of the Alfa Owners club and Cloverleaf club so have some real life experience with cruises. Only reason I don't attend more is my car likes petrol too much and most of the meets are quite far away... also if I crash in gt5 it doesn't cost :-)

I am 22 and from the UK so preferably people who are a bit older and from UK too. I also use g25 with no assists apart from abs 1. If people want to add me on psn its DanWhite50. Leave a short message and I'l hopefully see you on-line soon.
 
Back