• 1 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
Crusader-Kings-III-5-1-696x391.jpg

While I assume @Darla Starch is excited, anyone else looking forward to picking up CKIII? Today is the release day for it and I honestly can't wait to play it when it becomes unlocked at 1 pm local time. From everything I've seen and read about it so far, it should be pretty good, although like all Paradox games I assume it won't be fantastic for at least a year or so. Still, I'm ready to marry my sister, kill my brother, marry off 16-year-olds to 70-year-olds, and ransack Europe.

Still, I'm ready to marry my sister, kill my brother, marry off 16-year-olds to 70-year-olds, and ransack Europe.

...you rang? Don't forget to sleep with your cousin who also may or may not be your daughter. And execute a man's entire immediate family for being a slight pest. And outlawing pants. And installing heretics only to turn right around and holy war them. And being put in the position of "most powerful person in Christendom besides the Pope/Patriarch" as an eight year old girl after your own mother ordered your dear grandpa's murder.

But yeah gonna get it. Likely not putting in serious playtime until the inevitable Game of Thrones mod, which should be more accurate to book lore now with the updates to the game.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back