CS Autosports is looking for two new members!

• Thread starter Mike_grpA
  • 4 comments
Australia
Tasmania, AU
stigsdaddy
Hey guys. My club, CS Autosports, has recently had two positions open up due to inactivity of two members. I'm looking for a couple of new members to fill the club, who will be more active. I don't expect members to play every day, or even every week, but the two I just kicked were people I recuited as newbies, who seemed to have given up on the game before they even hit level 30.

The club is only level 30 at the moment, but it is steadily increasing. I am adding a large amount of xp to the club at the moment, and I have a couple of higher level members than me who also still play the game regularly. I am in the process of getting from my current level (53) to the max level possible, so I will be building a lot of experience in the coming weeks.

There are no requirements to join, other than a genuine desire to be part of an active club. Members of all levels and experience welcome!

Hi mike. Just posted in the club social thread last night I am looking for a new active club as mine has died slowly and no one is using it. So I would happily join. On it most days level 57. Old club 38.

Will check this thread later when home.

I am on gmt uk time.

Cheers :cheers:

My club has gone cold too. I would be very pleased to join. Currently level 66 and playing DC often (at least once a week), gmt + 2:00

Hello. My club has been inactive since December, and I'm the only one left who's leveling up and playing. If you have any more available spot for a new member, I would love to join.

I am on GMT+8 time, and currently on Level 64. Playing with all Season Pass content, and regularly play online and in the recent week, challenges as well.

To be honest I was on the fence about one other member in the club. She's not a bad level, but has also gone MIA for a few months, so I'd be happy to kick her too and get all three of you onboard.

I'm usually on at around 7pm onwards EST (GMT +10), so it will be good to have members that aren't all from the same part of the world. It will also be good to have members of your caliber. My current members always fail to match my times on any leaderboard, and I'm far from the quickest in Driveclub, so it'll be good to have more active members that will push me to better myself.

I'll get on it when I can today and add you all as friends and invite you to the club.

Edit: I'll need your psn @torque99

Last edited:
Back