CSL Elite wheel settings

• Thread starter select20
  • 2 comments
United States
SC
select_21@yahoo.com
Infantry11b4
Hey all, finally got a new wheel to replace my old g27. I'm back in Iracing now and I'm just trying to come to grips with what "correct" should feel like. What wheel settings is everyone using on the CSL elite and what is considered optimal force feedback strength? I know generally FFB is user preference, but with the CSL having so much more in the FFB arena, wanting to make sure I'm being smart at what I set the FFB strength at.

Thanks for the advice.

I know generally FFB is user preference

And that is the quandary.

The Fanatec recommendation of 100 on almost everything is far too strong for me, perfect for others.

Always tune light to preference as it's easier to find your sweet spot this way and helps identify exactly where clipping (if any) begins so you can back it down.

Keep rotation at 1080 and FF at 100, you want to adjust the FFB strength in game to suit your tastes then fine tune it with Force. (FOR)

I prefer the light subtle touches of FFB, cannot stand any dampening. You will find my settings too light no doubt, but should give you a baseline to start tuning it stronger.

Rim
SEN 108
FF 100
SHO 000
ABS 000
DRI 000
FOR 040/050 depending on car
SPR 030
DPR 000
BRF 000

Game
Strength: 8.0-10.0 depending on car
Wheel force: 6Nm
Damping 0%
Min Force 0.0%

Edit:
I should also mention I'm still running the beta CSL firmware as I didn't care for the last update from Fanatec.

Last edited:
Back