CSP load cells?

  • Thread starter Thread starter boshuter
  • 4 comments
  • 1,432 views
Messages
1,929
United States
Show Me State
Messages
Stroker-Z28
Does anyone know if the load cells have started shipping from Fanatec yet? The web site says early this month. I bought a used set of clubsport pedals and am having the problem many people are with the brake only going to about 50% with the dial turned full clockwise. It takes a LOT of pressure to even get that much. I figured I would buy a new load cell and see if that takes care of it. For now I had to run my brake bias almost maxed out and no ABS to make my cars driveable. :nervous:
 
I ordered one as a back up as my current one functions perfectly but I was told November for shipping.
 
I ordered one as a back up as my current one functions perfectly but I was told November for shipping.

You are right, I got my months mixed up. I'm going to go ahead and pre-order one so I'll get it asap.

Does anyone know if a new load cell will fix the problem of not being able to get full brake force?
 
New load cell should fix that right up
 
New load cell should fix that right up

I sure hope so, wish I didn't have to wait a month to get one. Driving with 50% brakes is not a lot of fun. 👎
 
Back