CSP's brake pedal not working??

• Thread starter Dukey_40
  • 7 comments
England
Essex, UK
Hammer0091
Just bought some secondhand CSP's..attached them to my CSR wheel via the PS2/green to green cable..accelerator working but no brake pedal active?? Have 706 fw on my wheel..do I need to update this at all for them to work?? Wouldnt have thought so..

Tried altering the loadcell from setting of minimum to 2/3's round but no change again or maybe it's the order in which I startup the wheel/xbox with new pedals?

Any help much appreciated..

I've downloaded Fanatec 64 driver 115 again..as appears already had it...testing wheel is fine...when i press down on accel and clutch blue bar fills...still nothing for brake pedal :(..

I press accel pedal first and then clutch blue bar goes to all white/no blue bar as expected...brake blue bar stays at nearly halfway as same as accel pedal when I take my foot off it..im lost lol

Did you connect the pedals to the PC directly or through the wheel's PS/2 port?

The pedals also have a firmware update, might be worth trying.

Apart from updating the wheel's firmware I don't know what else there is to check, the loadcell could be at fault, replacing them isn't expensive.

Hi mate thanks for getting back to me..well I attached pedals directly to PC initially but no response at all from em..when I attached then the PS/2 cable to the wheel from the pedals I then got a response apart from the brake pedal..

Where is the current Fanatec CSP firmware update? Could only see 2 for Windows OS - Vista and XP..

I think the fw 706 should be okay for the wheel with the pedals personally..perhaps I'll email Fanatec directly..

How frustrating...knew Id taken a bit of chance off Ebay..but then had no probs before with kit from there..these things happen I suppose..

Back