csr elite broke

• Thread starter steve30b
  • 15 comments
sheffield_united
Just waiting for my new motor block to arrive from fanatec. I have put my old wheel ptws on to my rig and just can believe how much of a improvement the crs Elite is to my old ptws. I have been doing some testing round the ring in my Audi R8 and I am 1.5 seconds slower with the old wheel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your shift key broken as well?

I'm guessing not as you capitalised PTWS, so where are the capitals at the start of sentences, for proper nouns like Audi, and for the I?

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

You've been here long enough that you know you need to adhere to that.

I'm guessing not as you capitalised PTWS, so where are the capitals at the start of sentences, for proper nouns like Audi, and for the I?

Edited for you. 👍

Are you joking or serious?

Thanks.

Are you going to contribute to the forums in any way?

Can you answer my question? I am not trying to start a debate, I do not accept forum bullying. I know I am a new member here but I am contribute on many other forums. I was just shocked to see your post as I don't shame someone for making a minor mistake. I said my piece and am done. Good Day.

Can you answer my question? I am not trying to start a debate, I do not accept forum bullying. I know I am a new member here but I am contribute on many other forums. I was just shocked to see your post as I don't shame someone for making a minor mistake. I said my piece and am done. Good Day.

After reading this I have to agree with you. The reply was uncalled for and sounds like someone has far too much time on their hands. Might I suggest something constructive, like maybe changing the oil in your mother in law's car? I sincerely hope I enunciated this statement properly and with an etiquette that would impress the Queen, but mostly I hope my get it off your mind, down home country boy roots hasn't offended anyone:cheers:

Patro
After reading this I have to agree with you. The reply was uncalled for and sounds like someone has far too much time on their hands. Might I suggest something constructive, like maybe changing the oil in your mother in law's car? I sincerely hope I enunciated this statement properly and with an etiquette that would impress the Queen, but mostly I hope my get it off your mind, down home country boy roots hasn't offended anyone:cheers:

Completely agree with your opinion. 👍

daan

Sorry to just contribute for no reason but thats pretty abnoxious and there was absolutely no need for that.!

Most of you guys look to be relatively new here. Before you all gang up and agree with Zextegra, remember you agreed to the AUP first.

We want these forums to be posted in proper English if not just for consistency, but also members from other countries where English is their 2nd or 3rd language.

There are rules here for a reason, please do your best to follow them.

Back on topic, I just got my CSR Elite motor replacement this week. I quickly tested it to make sure it works by hooiking it into my HD recording equipment on my PC. But I can't properly use it until Friday as my TV went out and needs repair. :ouch: It's a fairly simple fix, no soldering or anything, just a basic swap. I can email you a PDF with steps if you don't have one from Fanatec, just shoot me a PM. 👍

Jerome

Last edited:
Not that I agree by any means, but here in Oklahoma we have to cater to non-English speaking individuals in our grocery stores, gas stations as well as auto parts stores. I think the non-English speaking individuals call it "their America" now, and it's our responsibility to learn their language, not the other way around. I think this law is in the same section as "Fuzzy Math". What about them on this forum?:scared:

Most of you guys look to be relatively new here. Before you all gang up and agree with Zextegra, remember you agreed to the AUP first.

We want these forums to be posted in proper English if not just for consistency, but also members from other countries where English is their 2nd or 3rd language.

There are rules here for a reason, please do your best to follow them.

Back on topic, I just got my CSR Elite motor replacement this week. I quickly tested it to make sure it works by hooiking it into my HD recording equipment on my PC. But I can't properly use it until Friday as my TV went out and needs repair. :ouch: It's a fairly simple fix, no soldering or anything, just a basic swap. I can email you a PDF with steps if you don't have one from Fanatec, just shoot me a PM. 👍

Jerome

I think he's saying more or less that they're trying to encourage proper English usage so that those non-native speakers can learn proper grammar if they want to instead of seeing bad examples.

The original correction response may have been taken in a harsh manner, but I don't believe it was meant that way. It was, perhaps, poorly worded.

Back