CSR Firmware & G27 Pedals Recognition Help

• Thread starter Dukey_40
  • 3 comments
England
Essex, UK
Hammer0091
Hi chaps need some advice on a couple of things, have recently come back to Forza 4 after a while on iRacing..

1. I currently have firmware 706 loaded to my CSR wheel..I'm aware theres a Beta version 742 out but dont really wanna try that until its officially released..so is it best/recommended to stay with my current version or should I upgrade to 737 or any other more recent version prior to the beta version being released?

2. When I hooked up my wheel last night to play Forza my G27 pedals (Attached via Fanatec adaptor) weren't recognised?? The wheel itself was fine..I remember I had this issue when I first got the wheel and managed to resolve the issue pretty quickly but for the life of me I now can't remember how I did it lol..any help/assistance would be much appreciated.

Glad to be back on Forza have missed it a lot..though I love iRacing too..can't get enough of this sim racing malarkey ;-)

I am currently using the 742 beta which seems to be better than 737, both have the ACL feature (auto clutch) but there seems to be problems with SPR/FFB settings when using 737.

742 isn't perfect either but bugs in my opinion seem to be small ones.

I have just come back to play FM4 myself, I have not touched the game since the second week of release because it had silly wheel bugs.

Now though, microsoft seem to have given wheel users a bigger problem with their latest console update, bang goes the idea of trying to get into this again until they sort this problem out :banghead:

Ok found out the problem. a dodgy Fanatec adapter cable, thankfully have a backup one handy so all systems go again now..just bought the Porsche pack..lovely jubbly! :cheers:

Yeah I'm gonna wait till fw 742 is officially released..706 seems fine to me at the moment..dunno whether ACL option is a good thing or not..

Back