CSW 2.5/Drivehub/PS4 - FFB settings for GTS and AC

• Thread starter Goonie75
  • 4 comments
Australia
Australia
Just trying to sort my FFB settings for these 2 games, got them pretty close but was curious what other people were using.

GTS - in GAME 5/5, Wheel SEN - Auto, FF - 100, FOR 80/90, DRI -02, FEI - 50, I don't think any of the other settings do anything in GTS and my wheel/Pedals, except BRF which is a personal setup.

Pretty happy with this setup, can't seem to get the under steer feeling any better but I think that might be a game issue.

AC - I couldn't get a good setup here in Fanatec mode so I ended up switching to the Fanalogic mode to get any real FF.
In game FF - 85% Adjust per car, everything else 0% or off. Wheel SEN - Auto, FF - 100, FOR 100, DRI -02, FEI - 50

Pretty happy with AC as well, but only running in Fanalogic mode, I wish GTS had a similar under steering feeling.

Interested to hear other peoples setups.

What driver and firmware are you using? I've been using the beta v3.47 and Motor Driver v20 for the last six months and happy with it.

My settings for GT Sport (may or may not suit you)

Sen : Auto
FFB : 100
Sho : 100
Abs : OFF
Dri: OFF
For : 50
Spr: 50
Dpr: 50
Brf: 040
FEI: 060

edit: this is for GT Sport

What driver and firmware are you using? I've been using the beta v3.47 and Motor Driver v20 for the last six months and happy with it.

My settings for GT Sport (may or may not suit you)

Sen : Auto
FFB : 100
Sho : 100
Abs : OFF
Dri: OFF
For : 50
Spr: 50
Dpr: 50
Brf: 040
FEI: 060

edit: this is for GT Sport
V328 driver, I think that is the latest official driver, is 347 much different?

What in game settings do you use in GTS?

Check csl elite recommended settings for Fanatec. V2. 5 and csl bases have the same motor. I would go with fanatec settings and try to low (maybe) the force a bit in game

Check csl elite recommended settings for Fanatec. V2. 5 and csl bases have the same motor. I would go with fanatec settings and try to low (maybe) the force a bit in game
Yeah started with them, and got to where I am now, I find my settings much better for picking up oversteer.

Latest Posts

Back