csw 2,5 error

• Thread starter MiltonDK
  • 7 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Hi guys!

To those of you who owe the fanatec clubsport 2,5 base. Have you ever tried during a race, that the wheel kind of shuts down? FFb and any button on my f1 wheel doesnt work at All? just happened to me twice in 10 mins

Thanks,
Martin

This sounds like a loose connection somewhere. Please check all of your cables, and try a different USB socket if possible. If you are still having this problem please contact our support team.

I updated the wheelbase.
When reconnected the display on my clubsport f1 wheel is flashing, and it says CAL, which I can read means lack of calibrating. what can I do from here?

I updated the wheelbase.
When reconnected the display on my clubsport f1 wheel is flashing, and it says CAL, which I can read means lack of calibrating. what can I do from here?
It will always say 'CAL' after running a firmware update - this is to recalibrate the wheel centre. The way you do this is described on page 31 of the V2.5 manual. The required button combination depends on which steering wheel you have connected - in your case it would be the two sticks.

Back