*Sutil
The first award i'd like to suggest and nominate is "The Adrian Sutil
Award" that should go to GTP_CWR for his drive in race 3 at Fuji last nite.
Also i'd like to nominate for the "Lady Bing Award", Drama Kyd, for always being the cleanest driver on track.
b
Bloody hell, why does everything have to be standardised? Can't the fella just hand out a couple of flippant awards if he wants?... or we agree on some kind of standard so "awards" can be handed out
Wheres my award. !? lololol....yeah there should be different awards for overall races. I mean threr should be like awards for the best saves and the best consistency.
Can I have an award for the longest any GT fan has gone without buying a PS3 and a copy of GT5P?
![]()
You get the award for punting me in a race you weren't even running for points in, when I was 2nd and closing on Cuda.Just playin with ya!
![]()
Honestly AS got very lucky (so did Lewis Hamilton for that matter), although the race didn't end they way he would have wanted. It was raining, and when it rains you can throw everything out the window, as it may as well be a lottery. I like AS, but to have an award named after him? Not the time yet. And for GTP awards, I think that needs to wait until GT5 comes out, with private rooms, so we can have a more organized system.