cudadude2's random awards (Not GTP_ Awards)

  • Thread starter Thread starter cudadude2
  • 22 comments
  • 1,866 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
908
Messages
GTP_CudaDude
The first award i'd like to suggest and nominate is "The Adrian Sutil
Award" that should go to GTP_CWR for his drive in race 3 at Fuji last nite.


Also i'd like to nominate for the "Lady Bing Award", Drama Kyd, for always being the cleanest driver on track.


b
 
So you're giving out 2 awards that you have decided to make up? What is the "Adrian Sutil award"? What did GTP_CWR do to deserve it? What is the "Lady Bing" award? Who is "Lady Bing"? Is there a point to this thread?
 
Thought these were more mainstream i guess.
If yu'd watched the F1 race on Sunday, youdve seen a driver Adrian Sutil drive a very substandard car to the front of the F1 pack only to be hit from behind and wrecked near the end of the race, Just as CWR did in the Ferrari Challenge last night in the 512.

The Lady Bing is an NHL award given for sportsmanship, and anyone whos raced Drama Kyd will atest to his sportsmanship.

I thought i'd be good to acknowlege GTP members who show atributes the GTP should stand for.

b
 
The first award i'd like to suggest and nominate is "The Adrian Sutil
Award" that should go to GTP_CWR for his drive in race 3 at Fuji last nite.


Also i'd like to nominate for the "Lady Bing Award", Drama Kyd, for always being the cleanest driver on track.


b

💡 ok i accept? i guess?

thank you
 
So did GTP_CWR overtake under yellow flags which would have got him removed from the results if he'd finished?

OK, OK I see what you're trying to do, but I think Daan's point is valid. Either everyone starts threads for people they like, or we have a "pat on the back" thread or we agree on some kind of standard so "awards" can be handed out.
 
Honestly AS got very lucky (so did Lewis Hamilton for that matter), although the race didn't end they way he would have wanted. It was raining, and when it rains you can throw everything out the window, as it may as well be a lottery. I like AS, but to have an award named after him? Not the time yet. And for GTP awards, I think that needs to wait until GT5 comes out, with private rooms, so we can have a more organized system.
 
Well thanks man, I don't believe I deserve the award though. I was leading in race three and I was punted out by a red evo. I quit the race after that. So I never finished the race.

I did however post top 3 finishes in a few of the races last night in the car.
 
... or we agree on some kind of standard so "awards" can be handed out
Bloody hell, why does everything have to be standardised? Can't the fella just hand out a couple of flippant awards if he wants? :crazy:

Eg: your post wins the 'most anally retentive post of the night' award 👍 :lol:
 
oh so theses awards are for the tournament? i'm afraid i cant accept because i did not participate.
 
I think it's just an informal "atta-boy" handed out at random to GTPlanet associated drivers seen doing good things. Nothing official or organized about it.

He could just have easily called them "The Official Cudadude Awards".
 
Great thread, I reckon people should get more recognition for driving substandard cars in race events. Seems like Chadwicksracing deserves the accolade. Good to see someone driving a car that isn't run-of-the-mill.

👍
 
Wheres my award. !? lololol....yeah there should be different awards for overall races. I mean threr should be like awards for the best saves and the best consistency.
 
Wheres my award. !? lololol....yeah there should be different awards for overall races. I mean threr should be like awards for the best saves and the best consistency.


You get the award for punting me in a race you weren't even running for points in, when I was 2nd and closing on Cuda. :sly: Just playin with ya! :cool::D
 
Can I have an award for the longest any GT fan has gone without buying a PS3 and a copy of GT5P?

;)
 
I'd quite like the George Walker Bush Award for Not Knowing What The Hell This Thread Is About, but I suspect I may have to share it with daan.
 
Can I have an award for the longest any GT fan has gone without buying a PS3 and a copy of GT5P?

;)

Nope, that's mine. :)
 
You get the award for punting me in a race you weren't even running for points in, when I was 2nd and closing on Cuda. :sly: Just playin with ya! :cool::D

YES!! I have at least one award..👍👍
 
Honestly AS got very lucky (so did Lewis Hamilton for that matter), although the race didn't end they way he would have wanted. It was raining, and when it rains you can throw everything out the window, as it may as well be a lottery. I like AS, but to have an award named after him? Not the time yet. And for GTP awards, I think that needs to wait until GT5 comes out, with private rooms, so we can have a more organized system.

So we should just call it the Guy-having-the-race-of-his-life-but-gets-knocked-out award?
 
I think it should be called: Chadwicksracing is the best and you all stink and I am the best..

But thats just me..

Thanks for all of the support.
 
Can i have one for most overestimated driver in some way? CWR knows what i mean :sly:
 
sorry i brought it up

lock please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back