- 845
- bkviper
Is there a list of what cars meet the entry qualifications for each cup?
I searched but couldn't find anything.
I am about to race the "Lightweight Cup", but of course I need a qualified car.
For this particular Cup, they list the individual cars that qualify.
However, it is a pain to try and memories a few names at a time as I bounce back and forth to the used car lot. A reference list would be very helpful.
Then there are more ambiguous Cups like the Japanese Classics.
Rather than list the qualified cars, it tells you the year must be 1979 or older and the maker has to be from Japan.
But there is no way to filter by maker's country in the used car lot, and sometimes I'm not sure if a car maker is from the country I think when it comes to some of the old defunct companies.
Again, a specific list for reference would be quite helpful.
If nothing currently exists on the forum, I am willing to start putting them together here, but there is no reason to reinvent the wheel if someone else already has such lists posted.
I searched but couldn't find anything.
I am about to race the "Lightweight Cup", but of course I need a qualified car.
For this particular Cup, they list the individual cars that qualify.
However, it is a pain to try and memories a few names at a time as I bounce back and forth to the used car lot. A reference list would be very helpful.
Then there are more ambiguous Cups like the Japanese Classics.
Rather than list the qualified cars, it tells you the year must be 1979 or older and the maker has to be from Japan.
But there is no way to filter by maker's country in the used car lot, and sometimes I'm not sure if a car maker is from the country I think when it comes to some of the old defunct companies.
Again, a specific list for reference would be quite helpful.
If nothing currently exists on the forum, I am willing to start putting them together here, but there is no reason to reinvent the wheel if someone else already has such lists posted.