Curious about...

Messages
2,239
Canada
Canada
Messages
BaronBlitzRed
Thanks to reading a thread about only being able to use one car in GT5, I started to get curious about the car I chose... the ZZII. So I started looking at and racing events from the Professional Series and went up to the Endurance Series in A-Spec. So far it qualifies for, and either can win outright or at the very least get into the top 3 for 15 events.
So my question is: are there other cars out there that can either match or beat this?
 
Thanks to reading a thread about only being able to use one car in GT5, I started to get curious about the car I chose... the ZZII. So I started looking at and racing events from the Professional Series and went up to the Endurance Series in A-Spec. So far it qualifies for, and either can win outright or at the very least get into the top 3 for 15 events.
So my question is: are there other cars out there that can either match or beat this?

there are 1031 different cars... so yeah

at GT allstars you have to choose a LMP or FGT to win easy
 
x2010 can do most events!
 
I'm sure there are plenty of cars that can do that if tuned properly..
 
Sorry, in retrospect, I should have been more specific in my question: Excluding race cars and RM cars, are there any that could match or beat the 15 events that the ZZII qualifies for? I'm trying to come up with a list...
 
Sorry, in retrospect, I should have been more specific in my question: Excluding race cars and RM cars, are there any that could match or beat the 15 events that the ZZII qualifies for? I'm trying to come up with a list...

Well it's been a while sense I've done A Spec races but the Professional Series isn't really that high up IMO, i'd imagine the Honda NSX, Nissan GTR Spec V R35, and the Ford GT just to name a few could more than likely compete with the A.I.'s in that series but like I said it's been a while so i'm not 100% sure.
 
Did a search that shows there are no cars that compare really. unless you go into a race car. The ZZII is using the skyline engine though so really it's like taking a supercar and putting a lighter frame on it. If you add the fact that GT5 lets you tune it beyond the power of any other 4WD (aside from the veyron) that fact alone shows it's power, but then GT5 also lets you make it weigh 910kg. So yeah this thing is one of a kind.

The criteria I searched for: (exactly what a ZZII is)
4WD
Japan
550+ hp

Nothing else really reaches this except for a couple things and those don't compare to a tuned ZZII.. They either end up weighing more or don't have enough power or both. Sadly (some of) the race cars can't even get as little weight for as much power. I don't know why PD chose to do this.
 
Thanks Corpsey for bringing that site to light... My intention was to find or create a list of cars that can be used in the largest amount of series (events). Hopefully this will help in that task.

Thanks for the replies people!

Have a good one!
 
Back