Current progress reports

I posted this at the Write-ups section but it is very dull there and I was getting no response so I made another one... enjoy :P

This is the board to list what you have been doing in GT3 lately. To me, it's just so exciting when you buy a new car, drive it, and win a prize car :lol:... So if you want to elaborate on your status, go ahead, we are ALL listening.

For me, I recently bought a silver CLK55 and did the Silver Arrow Race in the Beginner League, in thirty minutes to get the Kompressor as a prize car. I then did those three races again to build up my money, then I bought a red TT 1.8 Quattro so I could do the Audi race. I got new rims (they look like the :rolleyes: Pillsbury DoughBoy), did the virgin oil change, got some hop-ups, and qualified on Cote d'Azur (this track is tight) just to get the feel of my new car, which I think is pretty cool looking atleast. Just a sidenote, my CLK55 oversteers. What can I do about this? Back to my progress report. So, I ran my sweet little Quattro around d'Azur a few times just to get a feel for the new car :mischievous:... and thats it so far for new stuff. I'm not sure this is the correct place to be posting this kind of thread, but really, I don't care the SLIGHTEST bit.... By the way, you don't have to color or bolden the names of the cars, I just figured it would be easier to read ;)

Originally posted by glacierdustGT
Just a sidenote, my CLK55 oversteers. What can I do about this?

What have you done with it so far, as far as modifications? If you maxxed out the engine then I can tell you right now you've got too much power, in my experience the CLK performs best in the mid to high 400HP range.

Back