Curry’s pre order disc version

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
If it’s of any use to someone, when gran turismo 7 launched I purchased the disc version from Currys’s on pre order as it was discounted, there was supposed to be a bonus for pre order of 3 cars and 100,000 in game credits as well. This never arrived, after several phone calls and pointless chats with a chat bot and getting nowhere I complained via telephone that I was mis sold the product, yesterday they emailed me a code to redeem the missing items, it’s took a while but if anyone else is in the same boat you can still get what you are missing, you just got to complain.

Regards

Jamie

If it’s of any use to someone, when gran turismo 7 launched I purchased the disc version from Currys’s on pre order as it was discounted, there was supposed to be a bonus for pre order of 3 cars and 100,000 in game credits as well. This never arrived, after several phone calls and pointless chats with a chat bot and getting nowhere I complained via telephone that I was mis sold the product, yesterday they emailed me a code to redeem the missing items, it’s took a while but if anyone else is in the same boat you can still get what you are missing, you just got to complain.

Regards

Jamie
if you bought it on launch day you dont get the preorder stuff,not wishing to sound like a dick but you have to preorder it,thats why they are called preorder bonus`s.You were lucky to get them so thats a result for you.

if you bought it on launch day you dont get the preorder stuff,not wishing to sound like a dick but you have to preorder it,thats why they are called preorder bonus`s.You were lucky to get them so thats a result for you.
I probably didn’t word it very well, I did buy it a couple of days before launch so it was pre ordered, it’s just they never sent any code to access the pre order bonuses, my bad, cheers

Back