Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,770 comments
Screenshot_20210620-171317_Chrome.jpg

Why am I not surprised that's connected to a religious propaganda website (if you Google the link on it)?

Edit* Holy sweet Jesus, the creator Roy Comfort, of the site is something else.
Wiki
In 2011, Comfort wrote and produced a 33-minute documentary film called 180: Changing the Heart of a Nation. The film was criticized by The Huffington Post for its comparison of legalized abortion to the Holocaust.

Last edited:
The horse is dead, Ben. Stop beating it already.

He made the news last November when he helped bail out that kid who shot the protester.
He also threw an anti-mask hissy fit outside a Costco.

E4bl559WEAIZ--y.jpg

"Justice."

And John Wayne. A trans lesbian from the looks of things.
E4ecWfHXwAAU4QF.jpeg

Last edited:
"Thomas, other conservatives say it is" - of course they do, b/c they're stupid when it comes to actually realizing Trump's rights do not literally supersede anyone & everyone else'.

The racial undertones in Rubio's post is astounding. Might as well just come right out with it.
Hanlon's razor.

It's also a Latino stereotype, and Rubio is purportedly Latino.

I dunno, how does the Catholic League feel when priests do the same thing?
Gay people aren't predators, but predators obviously are. I think it's a mistake to assume pederasty in the priesthood begins with attraction when it's more likely about power and access.

Gay people aren't predators, but predators obviously are. I think it's a mistake to assume pederasty in the priesthood begins with attraction when it's more likely about power and access.
That's fair. It was a poor attempt at dark humour, but dumb takes like that just piss me off greatly, not helped by the Rubio post as well.

Also, now adding Pederasty to my personal dictionary.

That's fair. It was a poor attempt at dark humour, but dumb takes like that just piss me off greatly, not helped by the Rubio post as well.
I get that, but homosexuality linked with predatory behavior is a pervasive stereotype that fuels mere uncomfortable encounters between straight men and gay men, even where the straight men aren't actively aware of the stereotype's influence, to acts of violence perpetrated against gay men.

I don't believe priests who engage in sexual activity with boys without consent (and because they're young boys, there inherently is no consent) are actually gay anyway. Certainly not as a rule. Rape is an act of force, of violence, of dominance.

Also, now adding Pederasty to my personal dictionary.
It's a good word. It's not perfect because a pederast is explicitly an adult male who engages in sexual activity with an underage male, not female, but sexual activity is intrinsic to it where it isn't to pedophilia. Also, pedophilia involves attraction, and while acting on that attraction is wildly inappropriate, those who don't should not be condemned for the attraction alone.

Language warning:

Was posted by our favorite red-piller earlier today on What Are You Listening To.

Last edited:
So Ben Garrison is racist? I mean, I’m not super surprised, but to put it into his work is bold.
I think he was on the list of KKK members that 'Anonymous' released, don't know if it's confirmed or not but you only have to look at most of his cartoons to not be surprised.

Language warning:

Was posted by our favorite red-piller earlier today on What Are You Listening To.

Aaaah, Tom MacDonald, the low-mid-tier rapper who found his niche and has religiously stuck to it like a leech. Gotta hand it to him, the boy knows how to hustle money off the cons who, generally speaking, hated all things rap and hip-hop only a few years ago. 🤣

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back