Custom dual sport seat for my bike.

United Kingdom
Somewhere only we know.
FanofGT5
Hi folks, just wondering what's the best material & cushioning for a custom seat.Don't want suede or anything that soaks up moisture, or i will have a wet ass.The colour is going to be red i think with Cagiva Elefant on the front seat & a Lucky Explorer logo for pillion pad.What do you guys think ?.The colour of the bike is in Lucky Explorer colours white/red/green.It will hopefully be shaped like a Corbin seat.

Last edited:
I know of a few places that will do up custom seats for you. Ill get the links for you when I get on my computer later. Most of them do a really nice job without breaking the bank, and usually toucan send your stock seat into them and they will redo it.

I'm pretty sure they cater world wide, but shipping might be a little more. I'm not sure though.

It's a trail bike or dual sport/adventure bike.The make/model/year is 1995 Cagiva Elefant 750 Lucky Explorer :).

Last edited:
The reason i ask, is i want to customise my bike with different things here and there :D.Then i will upload some pics of my bike to see what you guys think.Here is what i have in mind:

A full exhaust system with twin termignoni stubbies fitted ( straight through obviously )
K&N air filter
mess with fuel mixture
Extra mud guard off a Suzuki DR800 fitted under top fairing ( painted in matching colour with decals )
Mesh grill over the headlights like a proper dakar bike
tidy up various metal parts like engine casings etc
Fit a dakar type non see through windscreen and add decals on to it
Have the rims polished as well.Or replace with stainless steel spoked wheels.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back