• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 10 comments

GTvsForza

Premium
United States
The Gem State
GTvsForza
GTvsForza
I use Single Player mode to make my own Endurance races and recreate some old ones from the GT series. Try these out and let me know what you think!

Apricot Hill 200km
Apricot Hill - 50 laps

Grand Valley 300km
Grand Valley - 60 laps

Special Stage Route 5 Endurance
Special Stage Route 5 - 50 laps

I've wanted to do this with some of my custom tracks, but it bothers me that tire and fuel wear can't be turned on. My favorite endurance race was the normal car event at Trial Mountain from GT2.

Pointless without tire and fuel wear unfortunately. :(

I would still be playing GT6 if they had implemented an event creator.

But then you need players, which won't join if they see a race is any longer than 5 minutes.
Maybe the problem is that Greece is too small and has too few players.

In spain we have two GT6 clubs with over 300 members each one and also an everyday lobby session of 3-4 hours.
I play almost everyday on one of those and we do 30 minutes long races (not short but not too long) with strategy, mandatory pitstop, mandatory tyre compound change, mandatory types of cars and so on.
If you try and find people, you can have endless fun with this game.

If we have those in Spain (middle sized country), imagine large countries such as USA or others

In spain we have two GT6 clubs with over 300 members each one and also an everyday lobby session of 3-4 hours.
I play almost everyday on one of those and we do 30 minutes long races (not short but not too long) with strategy, mandatory pitstop, mandatory tyre compound change, mandatory types of cars and so on.

If we have those in Spain (middle sized country), imagine large countries such as USA or others

Haven't had much luck in the US. Most lobbies seem to be drag racing, dirty Nascar or cruising.

I'm certain endurance racing exists in the US, but being online at the right time, finding the type of car/event you like or joining a closed club isn't easy.

I have the best luck finding rooms and racing people from Europe.

I commend those who like to create interesting events for others.

We have a few large clubs here in Greece, but they're all either inactive or have moved to a different game, mostly Project Cars. I don't think country matters anyway, when I host lobbies I get people from all over joining, sometimes even from the US or Japan. The Greek playerbase is indeed tiny.

Haven't had much luck in the US. Most lobbies seem to be drag racing, dirty Nascar or cruising.

I'm certain endurance racing exists in the US, but being online at the right time, finding the type of car/event you like or joining a closed club isn't easy.

I have the best luck finding rooms and racing people from Europe.

I commend those who like to create interesting events for others.
Europe is quite a lot more populated than USA, that surely helps.
You wont always find the type of event you want (neither do I) but thats the fun of the game, you gotta use most cars and of course not everytime you will like them.
For example yesterday we did a race with old japanese cars using comfort tyres, and it started raining during the race (we always enable variable weather) and it was really painful to drive a Mazda Cosmo Sport, in a very wet track (50 to 100%) with comfort soft tyres, go figure. :lol: but it was the same for everyone so we didnt complain.

We always play with maxium tyre wear and maximum fuel consuption. Once you learn how they might last, we always chose random types of cars from random year periods and/or random countries, random transmission types with certain HP and weight. Once we decide it, we chose the type of tyres so we need to pit once or twice, and maybe 3 times too. We also choose the more suitable tracks depending on how fast the cars are.

As I said, this game brings us an incredible amount of combinations for creating soo many events that you can have endless fun online.
Some of those players that complain about GT6 having no updates, should learn how to play online properly.

We have a few large clubs here in Greece, but they're all either inactive or have moved to a different game, mostly Project Cars. I don't think country matters anyway, when I host lobbies I get people from all over joining, sometimes even from the US or Japan. The Greek playerbase is indeed tiny.
Yeah, having inactive groups is like having no groups at all...
Maybe you should try with Italy or other neighbor countries. Turkey?
I think its important that all of you are from the same country so you can communicate well with each other and be a united community. Unless you can all talk in english, being multicountry can be a problem.
We in Spain also we almost everyone talk with microphone.

Last edited:
Back