Custom Livery's doesn't appear ingame

Germany
Lübeck
NightRaven27720
I searched today on the Gran Turismo Page for about 4 Hours for Custom Liverys for different Cars and added them to my Library.

I added about 70 to 80 Livery's to the game and said: "well, now i have a big selection to choose from."

I started Gran Turismo, going from the Garage into the Livery Selection and well, **** it, none of the added Liverys doesn't appear (only three of them where actually added, for whatever reason). I checked the Gran Turismo Page again, searched a few Cars that i added to the game, but it shows me that i can add this to the Collection instead of the added Button. But i'm 100% sure that i clicked always on the Adding Collection Button.

I clicked then again on the Adding Collection Button to see if that worked but nope, it doesn't still shows up

Can someone please explain what did going wrong here?

1.) This is not the first time i added custom Liverys to GT Sports, so i know how to add them.

2.) I downloaded the Liverys for the Cars that i'm owning

3.) Do i need a specific Car Color/Tires from the Exchange shop to let them appear?

thanks in advance

I'll assume you are changing your car before you try to apply the liveries. If you switch from library to collection (in the change livery interface) do you see the downloaded liveries there?

Once they’re added to your collection get in the car you want to put a livery onto then choose change livery from the Home menu, should bring up all the ones you’ve added

Of course i checked the Collection Folder. This was not not the first time i added custom Liveries ;)

I had no problems with other Liveries before, but the ones i added didn't simply appeared. Maybe the GT Servers had a "hickup" at the time and it didn't registered anything. Dunno

Back