Custom menu music

Messages
47
Messages
Valkyria61
I'm having a problem with using my custom soundtrack on the menus. I first set it to play the music and then I did a time trial in arcade mode. When I came back to the menu however it started to play the default music again. So I then set it back to my custom playlist but after I quit the game and started it back up again it didn't save the settings again. Is anyone else having a problem with this or is it just me?
 
I'm having a problem with using my custom soundtrack on the menus. I first set it to play the music and then I did a time trial in arcade mode. When I came back to the menu however it started to play the default music again. So I then set it back to my custom playlist but after I quit the game and started it back up again it didn't save the settings again. Is anyone else having a problem with this or is it just me?

Well if I'm not wrong I think your custom sound tracks only play when your in a race then wen you quit the default menu music begins
 
That was before the update. Update 1.05 now allows you to use your music in the menus but it stops working after one race for some reason, or it does for me at least.
 
Repeat the folder, not the track so it can run through your music playlist folder.
 
I am having a similar problem, the game doesn't seem to remember my BGM choice. I can set it in the menu, not have it even get through one song and as soon as I go to another area with different music and come back it's gone back to normal music. I have all the music I want in one folder and I'm sure i set it to album repeat.

Also it doesn't seem to remember when I turn it off, I have to set it every time I turn the game on in the menu. Bit annoying.
 
Back