Custom race save

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turbo951
  • 2 comments
  • 1,326 views
Messages
22
Norway
Norway
I hope PD can develop the custom race a bit further.
I’d like to be able to save race settings and make championships.

And there prize payout should increase if you drive manual transmission, no traction control, no assistance.
Thank you and good night
 
I hope PD can develop the custom race a bit further.
I’d like to be able to save race settings and make championships.

And there prize payout should increase if you drive manual transmission, no traction control, no assistance.
Thank you and good night

I would like custom championships definitely.
 
I'd like to see all the GT League stuff added to the custom races. Then we could do stuff like Premium Sports Lounge on whatever track we want, and as long or short as we want.
 
Back