Custom Races - a big improvement

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 2 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
Tried a few custom races over the last couple of days, something I wasn't really bothered about.
I was surprised to see a huge improvement from GTS!
Now the races can be real fun (although the payouts aren't worth worrying about!).

Took my McLaren P1 and Bugatti VGT to Dragon Trail. Was expecting what would happen in GTS - P1 racing against 19 other P1s or Bugatti VGT against 19 Bugatti VGTs.

Nothing like it - whether you choose random or similar category, the opponent cars are awesome! In the Bugatti race today there were Tomahawks, other high-end VGTs, open wheelers, the lot. Fantastic!

Watching the replay was a real treat! It's much more fun now than it was. Worth a try! Probably try the Jeep later today.... :)

Tried a few custom races over the last couple of days, something I wasn't really bothered about.
I was surprised to see a huge improvement from GTS!
Now the races can be real fun (although the payouts aren't worth worrying about!).

Took my McLaren P1 and Bugatti VGT to Dragon Trail. Was expecting what would happen in GTS - P1 racing against 19 other P1s or Bugatti VGT against 19 Bugatti VGTs.

Nothing like it - whether you choose random or similar category, the opponent cars are awesome! In the Bugatti race today there were Tomahawks, other high-end VGTs, open wheelers, the lot. Fantastic!

Watching the replay was a real treat! It's much more fun now than it was. Worth a try! Probably try the Jeep later today.... :)
the best thing about it is custom grid, when you can select cars from garage with all mods and liveries. Possibilities are endless here if you have 20 f1 cars you can recreate f1 racing etc etc.

the best thing about it is custom grid, when you can select cars from garage with all mods and liveries. Possibilities are endless here if you have 20 f1 cars you can recreate f1 racing etc etc.
I haven't tried that yet, sounds great!

Back