Custom Soundtrac/suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheHardware
  • 5 comments
  • 719 views
Messages
42
Messages
Strboymo
Hey all

Just a quick thought? what is everyone listening to while they play GT5?

Me myself I have every coldplay album on my ps3, and it is F%$king magical....custom soundtracks defenitly enhance the experience

turn that engine noise down a bit, crank that music up to 120 and ride...
 
I listen to blues, blues rock and jazz. Here's a few bands I have on my PS3 HDD. Before I start, I will say I love the menu music in GT5. It's funk mixed with Jazz and for some reason I find it really enjoyable to listen to.

Blues Rock:

Led Zeppelin Discography
Rory Gallagher Discography
Cream Discography
The Yardbirds Discography
The Allman Brother Band: Live at Fillmore East
The Derek Trucks Band Discography

Blues:

Howlin' Wolf Discography
Robert Johnson Discography
Blind Willie Johnson Discography
Blind Boy Fuller Discography

Jazz:

Django Reinhardt Discography
Les Paul Discography
Frank Sinatra Discography

That's some of my music, but I know I have more.

Just a little bit of what is on my PS3's HDD. Nothing better than listening to some Jazz while blasting around the 'Ring at night. 👍
 
aww man that must be incredible. Les paul, yeah time to break out some of my collection
 
Frank Sinatra is awesome, but I wouldn't say that he was jazz; More big band sound, swing, or easy listening. 👍

Personally, I like something electronic. Maybe dancy, but there is something satisfying about gunning it round the 'ring listening to Jean Michel Jarre. 👍
 
Frank Sinatra is awesome, but I wouldn't say that he was jazz; More big band sound, swing, or easy listening. 👍

Personally, I like something electronic. Maybe dancy, but there is something satisfying about gunning it round the 'ring listening to Jean Michel Jarre. 👍

Yeah, I was just trying to keep my list short, so I didn't want to list 10 different genres. I figured he fit's into Jazz more so than the other two genres so I posted there. :)
 
Well Like I said, I'm using all Coldplay...Nothin gLike an englishman over Guitar while Playing B-Spec on the daytona Ring....I'm stoked
 
Back