B BLugar Messages 20 Messages GTP_BLugar Apr 26, 2008 #1 I just taught i would throw this out there. I was doing some thinking and I thought it would be cool if us GT5P PSN users could make custom tags and race numbers for our cars so that they could be a little more distinct.👍👍
I just taught i would throw this out there. I was doing some thinking and I thought it would be cool if us GT5P PSN users could make custom tags and race numbers for our cars so that they could be a little more distinct.👍👍
deadlyz33 Messages 620 Apr 26, 2008 #2 I remember hearing somewhere you may be able to customize your license plate. I think???
R RedOak Messages 1,261 Messages Dry Tarmak Apr 27, 2008 #3 deadlyz33 I remember hearing somewhere you may be able to customize your license plate. I think??? Click to expand... that was a feature of Need For Speed; porsches Unleashed mostly. It'd be nice to have some car identifications tho. Race Numbers and driver names.
deadlyz33 I remember hearing somewhere you may be able to customize your license plate. I think??? Click to expand... that was a feature of Need For Speed; porsches Unleashed mostly. It'd be nice to have some car identifications tho. Race Numbers and driver names.