I have a custom transmission on a ferrari 599 (823bhp). Whenever it is 'on' it gets to the red line in 6th gear and kind of 'hiccups' in 6th gear, vastly reducing my top speed.
Before=220-230mph, after=190
I set it to be 180mph instead of 205 in the 'max power' area to get better acceleration, but my top speed was nerfed to 170mph! so much for the sarthe course against maclerans, etc.
My question is, is this a bug or is some other part affecting this? If i put the standard transmission back on I can get back up to 220 mph on daytona.
Thanks.
Before=220-230mph, after=190
I set it to be 180mph instead of 205 in the 'max power' area to get better acceleration, but my top speed was nerfed to 170mph! so much for the sarthe course against maclerans, etc.
My question is, is this a bug or is some other part affecting this? If i put the standard transmission back on I can get back up to 220 mph on daytona.
Thanks.