Customer Participation Conditions??

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayz606
  • 1 comments
  • 552 views
Messages
9
Messages
jayz606
Hey guys, new to this forum. I'm a regular over on the playstation.com board. Nobody seemed to know much about this so I thought I'd post over here.

I checked my news today and there's a notification about the online update on Apr 30 but that's not what I'm wondering about. It's the second line that has me wondering what's up. It reads:

"Hereafter, events will be updated periodically according to customer participation conditions" Anybody have a clue what the customer participation conditions are? Are they just saying they'll update it if people are still playing or what?
 
Hey guys, new to this forum. I'm a regular over on the playstation.com board. Nobody seemed to know much about this so I thought I'd post over here.

I checked my news today and there's a notification about the online update on Apr 30 but that's not what I'm wondering about. It's the second line that has me wondering what's up. It reads:

"Hereafter, events will be updated periodically according to customer participation conditions" Anybody have a clue what the customer participation conditions are? Are they just saying they'll update it if people are still playing or what?

Well Yes we do. :) You have come to right place. What that means in a very simple way is this: If their is an online event that is not used a lot by us(customers), then they will change it for something else. They do this so they can keep the online racing fresh. There is also a topic about this already that I have created. Go here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106007
 
Back