Customer support or lack thereof

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I sent an email to Kunos, 505 and Untold Games recently,

The next gen console update happened in February 2022 with a patch coming not long after.
Please explain why there has been no communication or action to fix broken game elements that were previously working, such as game instability, flickering graphics, game stats being missing or lost, online spectator mode being unusable for live streaming, the list goes on. Even d3t managed to get the last gen version to a state of stability better than this.
The console community makes up 40% of the player base across all platforms including PC, why are you, 505 and Untold ignoring that fact?
I doubt this email be read, not to mention be replied to but I live in hope.
I can't think of many games that have been left broken for so long with no roadmap as to when it will be fixed, patched or improved. Your lack of interest in attending to this game has the potential of tarnishing your names as well as the other partners.
Please address this.
This is the reply from 505

Hello,

Thank you for contacting 505 Games support.

We are sorry that you're having these issues with Assetto Corsa Competizione and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything that we can do to fix this from our end since we don't have the ability to fix issues such as these.

Please send your report to the Assetto Corsa: Competizione bug reporting website (link here). It's not a support site like this so you won't receive a response, but it will make the situation visible to the developer.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
Maria P.
505 Games Support.

I've had no response as yet from Untold Games

Nice to be ignored.

You won't get a response. Lots of us have been using that online form site since last gen release, some things get fixed, lots do not. Legacy issues for almost 2 years still persist. I've been moaning about the broken rolling starts since launch, an issue that anyone can see jist by starting a single race at the offending tracks, yet it will never be fixed.
Which sucks.

Same as with D3T,

Kunos and 505games cleans their hands sending bug report form Link and that you don't gonna get answers.

Lots of bugs, issues and petitions have been posted thousands of times and weren't fixed by D3T, and now with untold.

If media ask to Marco, it's always fault of console companies... But other studios , even small ones like those of wreckfest are able to launch updates in less of two weeks on PC and console or enable crossplay between old and new gen while old gen goes at 30fps with less cars on track.

Always excuses, but nothing get done, no bug fixing updates, no 1.8 (realesed in end November 2021 on PC ) and so one.

The take console comunity as money grab and that's it. A real shame

Back