• Thread starter in.s@ne
  • 20 comments
MainBanner.jpg

Week 17

ThemeBanner.jpg

Remember the days...

Chosen by: 80Y 2C2

Cars: Only second hand
Explanation: Cars that are ONLY available in the second hand dealerships. Eg the Delta Intergrale or the Nissan Fairlady
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: If you must
Edit Rule: Open
Emulate: -

DeadlineBanner.jpg

February 10th

RulesBanner.jpg

You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Last edited:
definitely entering this one. the 180sx was from the second hand slot too wasn't it?

Nice entry, speedemon08, but the rear fender looks really bad. :ill: You should fix that. ;)

GeeTeeR: Not sure, the R92CP can be won (at Fuji enduro FYI) but not the black version...

The game reads the black R92CP as a different car from the standard Blue one.

Anyways i wasn't sure whether my editing complied with rules,sorry if my point wasn't clear enough.

FINAL ENTRY

Hope this is allowed...

the black ones are available only in the second hand lot. i know it coz i've
seen it a few times, just didn't have the credits to buy it.
as for the editting, you should've lowered the opacity of the textures
a bit, just to show the car on the frame. it doesn't look natural if you know
what i mean.

drvac, are you sure you didn't get that picture from a Croatian equivalent of "The Fast and the Furious", because it looks so real!

Back