Customised Competition - Week 18 - OPEN

• Thread starter in.s@ne
  • 23 comments
MainBanner.jpg

Week 18

ThemeBanner.jpg

Formula 1

Chosen by: InvincibleGT

Cars: Polyphony Formula GT '04 (Any colour(s))
Explanation: Shoot the named car (Or more than one) at any track that real Formula 1 cars have been racing on, making everything look as realistic as possible.
Tracks: Suzuka, Cote d'Azur, Fuji 2005 GT
Phototravel: No.
Edit Rule: Free edit

DeadlineBanner.jpg

February 23rd

RulesBanner.jpg

You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Last edited:
Any track that real F1 cars race on, which would be one of those three.

Are you allowed to race against them with a different car and make it it is a shot with the AI cars only?

SVX
Are you allowed to race against them with a different car and make it it is a shot with the AI cars only?

Does a non-F1 car belong to the F1 cars? No car other than the Formula GT should be included in any shot.

I think he means take a picture of the F1s only, but be driving a non-F1 (he probably doesn't have it yet). I can't see why that would be a problem, and it would actually be a little unfair not to, but is that even possible in the first place? Is there a way to race the F1s without one? :boggled:

I think he means take a picture of the F1s only, but be driving a non-F1 (he probably doesn't have it yet). I can't see why that would be a problem, and it would actually be a little unfair not to, but is that even possible in the first place? Is there a way to race the F1s without one? :boggled:

You can tune a LMP car if you can't find a Formula GT to race in, and then try to race against them. Or you could just buy a crapload of Red Bull and do the Nurburgring 24 hours race. The prize car is the Formula GT.

Yes, you can enter the GT4 F1 Championship without actually driving an F1. I remember entering the first time (when I still didn't have the F1 car) with the Minolta (I think).

SVX
I'll say, go ahead, as long as the other car doesn't appear in the shot, who's to say the car as ever been there at all? No one is going to ask you for the race replay...

If I accounted the amount of times I went with one car to the race and ended up taking pictures of the other cars driven by the AI...not to mention the usage of bob, whenever it is possible...:scared:

FINAL ENTRY

"Unless I'm very much mistaken, the image preview doesn't look as good as the real shot."

Finally, some good entries! No offense intended to GeeTeeR and Irons.

I'd like to enter too, if that's okay?
Final Entry

Last edited:
Back