Customising Grand Prix III

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 6 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
Guys, I gotta share this

With the decent PC finally on deck, I picked up GP3 and have gradually modifying with the stuff that's around on the web.

I just had an absolutely thrilling race on a version of the Milwaukee Mile circuit I downloaded from gp3.alphaf1.com.

It's a bit of a tribute to the physics model that although the designers of GP3 never intended the cars to run on ovals they look very realistic as they race, and (here's the fun bit) they have very realistic accidents.

And the racing is fantastic - side by side through the corners is just amazing! I might sniff around on the web and see if I can put together an oval championship for myself!

OVALS!?! That's for farmboys driving Pontiacs in NASCar. Real drivers know how to slow down for corners, and even occationally turn to the RIGHT (:

~LoudMusic

Obviously you haven't drafted a BAR in your Minardi, and nudged it into a multiple roll over in front of the rest of the field at 195 mph...

vat you should pick up a copy of Sports Car GT. its awesome :) and you've already seen how nice the cars look (the 360 modena i posted). did i mention it's cheap? :cheeburga

Yeah - I might do that - just so many bad memories of the PSX version (shiver...).

I'm actually trying to find TOCA 2 and Colin McRae 2 at the moment.

Back