customization

United States
ca
trojanfan81
i couldn't find a thread on this yet and i just wanted to know. they said that customization would be a big thing this time around and i don't see it yet so far ive bought 16 cars and only 2 have front bumpers and generic wings:banghead: to me a whole lot of wheels isn't gonna make the custom feel any more custom. the sounds arnt great, the graphics for the most part look reused!! im still gonna play because i love this game but is it that hard to model in a few bumpers or decal sets? i heard that their will be bumpers,spoilers,better sounds,ect in future updates it this all true?

i couldn't find a thread on this yet and i just wanted to know. they said that customization would be a big thing this time around and i don't see it yet so far ive bought 16 cars and only 2 have front bumpers and generic wings:banghead: to me a whole lot of wheels isn't gonna make the custom feel any more custom. the sounds arnt great, the graphics for the most part look reused!! im still gonna play because i love this game but is it that hard to model in a few bumpers or decal sets? i heard that their will be bumpers,spoilers,better sounds,ect in future updates it this all true?

sounds? possibly.

other stuff? unlikely.

Customization is a big let down in GT6.
The wheels are nice, sure. The few cars with kits are nice too, but Kaz had me expecting more. On top of that they completely removed Race Mod abilities. That was a big surprise to me.

Customization is a big let down in GT6.
The wheels are nice, sure. The few cars with kits are nice too, but Kaz had me expecting more. On top of that they completely removed Race Mod abilities. That was a big surprise to me.
right! wheels arnt gonna make up for not having more body mods i just wish at least theirs gonna be 1-2 for every car in updates and not just little lips that are barley noticeable i want like front end changing bumpers and stuff like that

Back