CZ-3 Tarmac & CZ-3 Rally Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter hghtmes
  • 11 comments
  • 781 views
Messages
63
Messages
hghtmes
Both stock, open to offers
 
Interested in the tarmac version. Take a look in garage in my sig and see if anything is of interest. I have quite a bit to offer. If there is something you don't see let me know as I may have it.
 
hghtmes
Both stock, open to offers

Interested in rally versions
Would u take race cars
 
Interested in the tarmac version. Take a look in garage in my sig and see if anything is of interest. I have quite a bit to offer. If there is something you don't see let me know as I may have it.

ill take the jaguar xfr '10. just send fr
 
Interested in rally versions
Would u take race cars

dont really fancy too many race cars. Got any stock lamborghini countach 25th anniversary '88?
 
hghtmes
ill take the jaguar xfr '10. just send fr

I can send tomorrow morning. I'll send fr in the morning if that works for you?
 
I can send tomorrow morning. I'll send fr in the morning if that works for you?

ill send the fr now and send the car as well. you can send me the jag in the morning. its no problem
 
I can send tomorrow morning. I'll send fr in the morning if that works for you?

which account should i send the fr to?
 
Site like it crashed or sumn last night, couldnt get on. if u still want the CZ-3 i could send it to you tonight, just give me the account to send the fr to
 
will send the car when i get home later this evening. cheers
 
Back