D-sun Drifters new team anyone that wants to join

United States
Doral/Florida/U
bladeking_187
SirpAnda187
Ok i want drivers that can practice and drift real good and the place for anyone to practice is the Tsukuba Circuit. If you want to join send me a message and and I'll open up a lobby so you can practice with me because I'm still learning how to drift. This team is based on team support and learning tips from each other.
Here's how you can apply your information
PSN:
Car(s):
Wheel or Controller:
PP:
Tell something about yourself:

Last edited:
GL from D-MAX, although you'll need A LOT more information in OP to start up, and probably already have a few members/leaders signed up before posting.

Yeah but I don't know how to do that list stuff I honestly don't know that much about it.

Yeah but I don't know how to do that list stuff I honestly don't know that much about it.

take a look on other teams threads,for example d-max and burst's op's..you should get the idea from there:tup: anyway good luck to your team!

I don't know how you can prefer trial mountain over tsukuba for learning how to drift... all those banked corners :crazy:

I don't know how you can prefer trial mountain over tsukuba for learning how to drift... all those banked corners :crazy:

Well, now that I've finally tried Tsukuba, I can say that I much prefer it over Trial Mountain for practicing drifting. And yea, those banked curves are still pretty hard for me to get! I don't understand how yall have such control on those turns. When I do it, I have some traction for a while, then halfway I lose complete traction and am just power sliding, then near the end I have some traction again once the car slows down a bit. Am I going into the curve too fast? With too much angle? Not enough angle? Any suggestions?

Back